Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm EST
1 (646) 919-1516
Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm EST
SEND US A MESSAGE
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer returns for either store credit, a refund in the original form of payment with the exception of styles that are only eligible for store credit, or an exchange for a different size or color. If you would like to return or exchange an item purchased on www.orseundiris.com, please send us a request for a return authorization within 7 days of delivery date. All returns must be shipped back to us within 5 days of the request approval.
- Items must be returned in new & unused condition, with all original packaging and tags attached including our "DO NOT REMOVE" hangtag.
- We cannot refund or take returns on clothing that has been worn or used.
- We strictly do not accept returns that have been worn for press and styling purposes including photoshoots.
- Returns must be returned with any additional gifts included with your purchase for a full refund. If gifts are unreturned, we will charge you for these items and they will be deducted from your refund.
- Initial shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- All accessories under $50.00 USD are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Orseund Iris reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements or are returned without authorization.
- Any items purchased on sale or from the Archive Sale are considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We happily issue store credit in the form of a gift certificate. Simply use your unique gift certificate code for payment at checkout on your next order with us! Store credit does not expire.
We will accommodate an exchange for items purchased on www.orseundiris.com the same style in a different size or color. For a different style, please return your original item(s) and place a new order online separately. Exchanges are only processed upon receipt of returned item(s) and are based on stock availability. Exchanged items are shipped free of charge on domestic orders (orders being shipped to customers). A maximum of one exchange per item will be allowed.
Once the exchange item is received to the Orseund Iris studio, we will send out your exchange request as soon as possible while notifying you with new tracking. Orseund Iris covers exchange shipping free of charge on domestic orders only on packages being sent back to Orseund Iris.
We do not provide shipping labels for international returns or exchanges returning back to Orseund Iris. International customers interested in a return for a refund or exchange must cover return shipping costs. Orseund Iris is not responsible for lost and/or stolen return packages. For more information on making an international return please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an item is received damaged or defective, please contact customer service immediately at email@example.com.
RETURNED TO SENDER / REFUSED PACKAGES
Orders refused or deemed undeliverable by FedEx will be returned to our warehouse. We will contact the customer via email and phone a total of three times before cancelling the order. Customers who still want to receive the package must pay for a new shipping label.
REQUEST A RETURN OR EXCHANGES
We offer returns for a refund in the original form of payment or an exchange for a different size or color. To return an item please follow the steps below to create a return authorization. All returns must be shipped to:
Orseund Iris C/O Bergen Logistics
1055 Hanover Street
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
1. Click here for our Return Portal to start your return
2. Enter your order number and email address associated with the order
3. Select the item(s) you wish to return
4. Choose the correct reason for your return
5. Select the credit method you prefer (return or exchange)
6. Once approved, you will be contacted via email with a pre-paid shipping label and next steps
7. Please allow 7 - 10 business days for your return or exchange to processed once it arrives at our warehouse.
Please email all policy questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orseund Iris ships orders from our 3PL Monday-Friday only (excluding major holidays). Please allow 4-5 business days for your order to be processed and packed prior to shipping. Order delivery time depends on shipment courier and destination. Delivery times are provided as a guideline only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization, stock availability, and/or delays due to customs. Orseund Iris delivers worldwide. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number & shipping label to update.
For items listed as pre order, please expect delivery within the delivery date window stated on the product description. For more information on your pre order, please inquire at email@example.com or text us at +1 (646) 919-1516.
All domestic orders and shipments placed with us online will be processed and shipped via FedEx 2Day. Delivery takes 2-3 business days, pending payment authorization and verification. Expedited shipping via FedEx Priority Overnight is available for domestic orders. Expedited shipping will only be processed during business hours, Monday-Friday. Please check our Contact Us page for updates on studio closures.
USA SHIPPING COSTS
Domestic US orders will be shipped via FedEx 2Day. To estimate shipping and tax fees select state and zip code upon checkout. Orseund Iris is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or other uncontrollable events.
Please note that UPS and FedEx is unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. If you entered a P.O. box as your delivery address, we will reach out to you via e-mail to get an alternative address which may delay your delivery.
International orders shipped to countries other than the U.S. via DHL eCommerce Parcel Direct or DHL Express Worldwide are shipped Delivery Duty Paid DDP. This means when a customer selects DHL Direct or Express at checkout, all applicable duties and taxes for the order are paid at checkout.
TAXES & DUTIES
Orders that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to local taxes, customs, duties, and fees levied by the destination country ["Import Fees"]. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. Regulations for import duties and taxes vary by country and we are unable to control these costs or predict their amount. If you refuse a shipment from Orseund Iris, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Orseund Iris.